If you are applying for a place for your child in our Reception class in September, please ensure that you complete either a Supplementary Faith Form or send in a copy of your child’s baptism certificate.
ADMISSIONS TO THE SCHOOL will be determined by the Governing Body. Parents must
complete a Local Authority Preference Form or apply online via the website
www.liverpool.gov.uk/admissions. If you wish to have your application to be considered
against that school’s faith/denomination criteria then you should ALSO complete the
Supplementary Form which is available from the school. All preferences listed will be
considered on an equal basis and, where there are more applications than the number of
places available, the following set of OVERSUBSCRIPTION CRITERIA will be applied:
1. Looked after children and previously looked after children.
2. Baptised Catholic children who have a sibling in the school at the time of admission.
3. Baptised Catholic children resident in the parish of St Cecilia.
4. Other baptised Catholic children.
5. Other children who have a sibling in the school at the time of admission.
6. Children from other Christian denominations. Proof of Baptism in the form of a
Baptismal Certificate or confirmation in writing that the applicant is a member of
their Faith community from an appropriate Minister of Religion is required.
7. Children of other faiths. An appropriate Faith Leader would need to confirm in
writing that the applicant is a member of their faith group.
8. Other children.