We are pleased to announce that we are participating in an exciting new project in Liverpool to promote Mathematics in our city.
The aims of the project are:
- to raise the profile of Numeracy / Mathematics
- to change the culture of thinking around Numeracy / Mathematics
- to make real life connections
- to understand how Numeracy / Mathematics can affect life choices
- to make connections with other subjects
- to share and celebrate the enjoyment of Numeracy / Mathematics
We will be holding events and activities throughout this school year to help everyone to have fun and improve their mathematics skills.
Numeracy for life
The National Numeracy Challenge online is an interactive site that helps adults learn the maths needed for everyday life. Click on the link below to find out more details