St Cecilia’s Catholic Infant and Nursery School strives to be a family community, inspired by the teachings of Christ where each individual is valued, nurtured and encouraged to reach their full potential.
Living together, Loving together, Learning together
We aim to create a welcoming environment and foster a meaningful Catholic ethos which involves the home and parish community in the life of the school.
We aim to provide a child centred broad based curriculum which enables children to fully develop their talents, gifts and skills.
We aim to nurture confidence and self-esteem.
We aim to inspire curiosity and encourage empathy for the global family communities.
We will achieve our aims by:
- Delivery of the ‘Come and See’ Religious Education Programme.
- All adults presenting as good role- models showing respect to each other.
- Providing opportunities to celebrate God’s presence through prayer and reflection.
- Use of positive praise, encouragement and school rewards to celebrate success.
- Encouraging parents and the local community to work in partnership through assemblies and celebrations.
- Participating in projects such as CAFOD and Nugent Care which promote understanding and empathy for the wider world.
Love One Another as I have Loved You